Eggless Multigrain Chocolate Cookies | Healthy Chocolate Cookies Recipe by Palak| Whole-wheat flour

 Today I am sharing the recipe which is very dear to me Eggless Multigrain Chocolate Cookies without using maida, no sugar, and a lot of grains or muesli mixture. These Eggless Cookies are made with Whole-Wheat Flour that is super healthy and tasty.


It's been a while since I posted here but here you go- one of the most requested Recipes of Eggless Healthy Chocolate Cookies Recipe. I hope you enjoy baking these Healthy Chocolate Cookies Recipe. Ingredients are in the video itself, this recipe is superbly liked by kids, the soft cookies are apt to have with milk in the evening and morning. Please don't forget to like this video and subscribe to my channel. Preparation time- 20 min Baking time-25-30 min depending upon the oven. Ingredients are mentioned in the video. Follow the Video for Procedure.



Comments